Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Reflective Journal 2

Even though we are done with the book, I still didn't like it. It was very boring and confusing. Everyone dies and I sill wonder why. In someway it does have something to do with real life. Considering the fact that history repeats itself. I am still upset at that the fact that we had to do this project close to graduation. Basically it is either pass or fail. I still believe that this assignment would have been so much easier if you would have applied it to Song Solomon. The ending of the book also sucked. How could try so hard to create something that is eventually going to get destroyed. Overall, I am excited that its over and its almost time for us to leave this school. This project also made me realize how difficult college is going to be. Thanks a lot Miss Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we still love you!!!!!!

No comments: